Thursday, June 11, 2009

It was a conversation that I should not have started. Simply because the frequency was wrong to even begin with.

With feelings come bias. Which is why I found fault in everything you said tonight. Whatever actually. I don't really care. Because it is not even deserving of my attention. I loath to let the ugly me out for I know how nasty I can get. If you have not seen it, pray that you never. After all, I am unforgiving.

I am no saint. I know I am not. If things could have been improved, it would already have already. There are only that few people that knew. And for everyone of them, I told them the same thing. So stop wasting effort. But actually, I cannot stop others from doing their stuffs. So feel free to go ahead if you have the spare energy. I know I don't have.

If it was assumptions that screwed us over, then let it be. I just don't know anything well at all.

As much as I harp on people about EQ, I am probably with the lowest of them all.So screw me.

It is just me.


It was something that I once held close to me, which probably explains the exponential negative-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home