Saturday, April 28, 2012

Of train and death.

I sat there alone. Waiting for not the train, but someone. People passed me by, so did time. The seconds ticked on with no sign of the end. I got out of my seat and stood at the edge of the platform as a train approached. I looked on at the locomotive as it pulls into the station. As a blinding flash disoriented me, I witnessed the locomotive passing through me. Not one but two of them. Reality soon returned to normal and the man that was standing next to me, with a smirk on his face as he told me this, "Kinda cool huh?" Then he proceeded to board the train that is now in the station. He wasn’t the one that I was waiting for.

From my peripheral vision, I saw her. Alone. With the frenzy that was going on, she stood out among all. Her face was shrouded. But I knew it was her. She didn’t speak, but I hear her. “Seek me not and wait for me no further, for I’m already dead.” With that she turned around and disappeared into the crowd. I know I will not see her again; and that was the answer that I knew all along.

Does this constitute a weird dream again? It is playing tricks on me again.

Good sunny (again) Saturday. Please be forgiving with the amount of sunshine today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home