Saturday, January 26, 2013

Well the general consensus was that I really need to keep my hair short. Rofl.

Attended the first union of 2013, a few more to come. Before all else, congratulations my friend!



I reformatted my C drive at 0418h, just when I was about to get some work done. It greatly annoys me that I'm to lose all my browser bookmarks and music playlists for syncing. On the otherhand, it did prompt me to think about do I really need those bookmarks and stuff? I'm guessing what that mattered, I've already known. Starting with a clean slate can be a good thing. Especially when the regular backing up and storing of files on the other partitions come in handy.

That said, this little episode this morning pushed me a litter further towards the corner of the 27" iMac. Given that the sis took over the MBP full-time, eventually when this dies I will be more than glad to.




Been waking up feeling disturbed about the dreams these days. One of which last week involved a large pool and a largewaterfall at the same compound..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home