Friday, February 08, 2013

过河拆桥

With a healthy dose of c4 no less.

I was glad that fight happened. Dysfunctional to say the least. But it had been one quarrel too many, one too often; for the past two decades. Not only did you bite the hand that fed you, your words were laced with such malicious intent that left others with no room of negotiation. You stooped so low with the personal low blows. The myopia that clouds your mind is one so serious that you never did realise what was going on in the real world. This time the bridge that you burnt behind you, so clean that you can find no traces of. It also spelt your doom.

Being a neutral spectator that is me, you deserve no sympathy. The fog in your mind has rendered you unable to make any sane judgements or statements. After what you've said two days ago, your little attempt at playing the sympathy card was totally uncalled for. If anything it just served as a reminder of how contradictory and beyond logic you've became. Perhaps it has just dawned upon you the graveness of all these. How this indeed is the mother of all fight, and it is truly the point of no return.

Just too bad. You had your chances and even when the odds are against you, you've never understood the, sometimes, importance of eating the humble pie. Instead you chose to take the fight to others. So now, simply left to face the music.

Through the years I've seen what I need to see. It is not up to me to pass any judgement, but I reserve the right to make my own conclusions. I don't take personal sides, I side with logic and rationality.

This time I've scored myself an exclusive pass to the front row seat of the most spectacular fireworks show. *rub hands in glee with a grin* Sarcasm not intended. Roflmao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home