Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Food for thought.

A female friend asked me this a couple of days back, "Why are there seemingly an increase number of gay couples?" And gosh! I was tongue tied in answering her back. Well, perhaps they are losing confidence in a heterosexual relationship? Perhaps they feel that women can no longer give them the security and commitment that they seek in a relationship? Or simply perhaps they have entirely lost all confidence in the opposite sex? From what I know, gays are very committed to each other. So, erm.. I don't know man..

I simply have no answers. I have no gay friends whom I can turn to. So, yeah... If anyone can enlighten me on this matter, please do so. Thx.

Anyway, today's been boring for me. Slept in late. Stayed home. Playing game throughout the afternoon. Rained also. Weather was great for slping. Went for a run after the rain stopped at ard 1700+. Rained again after I got back and finished washing up. Had to hang my wet clothing indoor then. Rain has stopped now. Hope it doesn't rain coz my clothes are hanging outside.

Never liked the yr end weather. It is too wet. And unpredictable. Easy to fall ill also. Haiz, no choice but to endure it lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home