Monday, May 26, 2008

Are you feeling lucky today?

Lucky7 is perhaps a film which requires that little bit of brain juice to make certain segments to be understood. Perhaps Chew Tze Chuan was right in saying that looking at something differently from the main stream is an issue which will eventually get to you when others don't see the things in the same light as you. It can be pretty frustrating. I know. The part and parcel of life which is supposed to be what make life interesting. Crap.

First fast food meal in nearly 2 weeks @ the Singapore flyer after that. Followed by late night drinks, sans alcohol thank you, at one of my favourite places. The Chai tea latte which is said to taste like chicken soup but I thought otherwise. Once again the venti size mug was calling out to me. Watch out for any impulsive buy in the future I guess. You have been warned.

Sunday was one of those days which I didn't feel like doing anything except just to lie in bed and breathe. Haha. A very lazy day with nothing accomplished. Not surprising considering how much was running through my head moments before I dozed off in the wee hours. Tonight, should, be a better night, fingers, crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home