Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fairy tale. Not.

Subway, two white chip cookies, ice barley, toast with butter, teh si, two soft boil egg. Go figure. Oh and alcohol taste funny after its six month period. Haha.

These all probably made me more cynical. What else. As usual. Haha. :)

What else do you want me to say. I hold my peace. Within. :)

Oh. It is amazing how time passes late at night. Or early the day. Its your context.

My LJ is defunct. I need a new space. Or there is always another option to save all the hassles. Hmm..

I think I need to shop. Two cameras can make a perfect couple now. :)) And perhaps, the weekend discount is a good time to buy some books.

Fairy tales are the because they do not happen in real life... In a way, I felt silly. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home