Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going in one big fat circle, and back. And over and over again. Why are all too familiar with these things? Just feel like shit huh? I guess that is what humans do. We like find shit for ourselves and its our forte to clean it up again.

I guess we are all in the way, predictably irrational. I mean, after all, it is what this book is trying to tell us? No? I will tell you when I am done reading it. :)

There is this interesting girl sitting at the table next to me. And her perfume scent is kind of familiar. And I think she is from Temasek Business School. Don't ask me how I know, i know. Haha. Oops. Hmm.. I feel rather distracted now. But I am steadily into the end of chapter two of my book already. No worries man. Haha.

The boyfriend came, and shortly later, they left. Haha. That's all folks. :)

Oh, another interesting lady came along, with her green tea frap topped with whipped cream. Hmm. People watching was interesting today. Stark contrast to last night I reckon. :)

As you can see here, I was rather bored. Haha. But I am onto chapter eight already. Taking a break soon. :)

*edit*
Bread with ham seems like a staple nowadays for me. Even for dinner. And peanut butter never fails to make me feel a little bit happy when I feel down. Especially creamy ones. No I don't really like chunky ones. And since I bought a new bottle of peanut butter tonight, I think it says a lot. But no I don't just eat them, I must have them with bread.

On a side note, the wife of actor Liam Neeson passed away after sustaining a fatal brain trauma due to a skiing accident. Why am I telling you this? Because it reminded me of a role that Liam played a couple of years back. The role of Daniel whose wife passed away in the movie and he has to come to term with her passing, along with his step son. These all seem so surreal. Sigh..

Re.re.
Via sms.

You know, it is never the same after you pick something up and attempt to put it down again. It is so tough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home