Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Red came in today. This morning. Sweet. Sweet. Sweet. I am instantly in love with her. I love her so much that I have already in mind, the companion that I am getting her. Didn't take me any effort to come up with the engraving when I was ordering. I guess the mood was simply there, perfect for the quote. I guess it has been a cumulative effect for the past week.

Steamboat for dinner on a cold wet day. Not bad. Though.

And you know how certain places you tend not to visit after certain happenings, it might just be happening again. But I know it should not be that bad. Like how you can retrieve data after a reformat, I know it will always have its place. I know. I just now. Somethings just can't be replace. :)

Oh did I mention Red arrived already? :)






You always sMilE but in your eyes your sorrow shows, yes, it shows.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home