Wednesday, March 11, 2009

@ 1725h, ok I am off. Out. Somewhere I will be when I am alone. :)

*@2000h, Venti White Chocolate Mocha, skinny, triple shot, with whip half finished. It got cold. But still. Refreshing. Nice. Bittersweet. I finished my so called philosophy book. I must say, alcohol will definitely make it more interesting and easier to understand. Haha, I have no doubt about it.

I hate to start on The Wealth of Nations. If my memory serves me right, the only book that I left unread is probably The Time Traveler's Wife. Hmm. I feel I need more books.

and I didn't make my french toast or fried eggs for breakfast/lunch today. And the ham was still intact as I left the house. Wasn't in the mood I guess. Perhaps it was sheer laziness. Can't blame me for waking up at almost a ninety minute intervals through the sleep. Tonight feels like a sleepless night again, with all that caffeine. Oh well. We shall see.

As I type, there seems to be an increasing number of people strolling in. Couples, students, friends, loners. Each seems to be content in their own world of their drinks, hot, cold, holding their papers, books, magazines, conversations, laptop, internet, gossips, textbooks, homework, or simply just letting time pass them with the coffee in hand.

At this junction, I feel, okay I knew, that whole milk makes the drink better. But drinking a venti size mug of milk @ this hour is simply no go. Might be the reason for causing the drink to head towards the bitter spectrum. What make it more obvious was perhaps the noises coming from my stomach unit. Which reminded me, I have not eaten. is this considered waking up to a cup of coffee? Haha. Cold humour. And I think the English is kind of bad in this post. Not really processing what I am typing. Wait, since when is my English good? Bah. Haha. :P

Oh and the barista that I so-called knew, I don't know her name, I guess both of us worked on the basis of looks, haha, is not on shift today.

The time now is 2020h.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home