Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today, I bought a 16gb thumb drive for $46.90. Because I don't know where I place my white one.

Today I stepped into HMV and bought 2 dvds. Four Weddings and A Funeral and Saving Private Ryan. Because they are going @ $12.95.

Today, I realised that McDonald's at Braddell changed their menu. No more grill chicken foldover. So I ate double cheese burger. And the woman gave me salt-ed fries when I told her I didn't want. I didn't kick up a fuss. It was Friday the 13th, things are supposed to go wrong. Though I don't subscribe to that mantra. It's all part of the 'marketing' thingy for this day. Ha.

Today I took a nap in the evening. Had my first dream in days. Or at least what I could remember as my first dream in days. Turn out to be a semi nightmare. Haha. At least there were some actions in my sleep huh? :)

Today I found my book vouchers from last year. Not expired yet. But weekend in the bookshop is a killer. Coupled with additional discounts. I should wait. Or should I? I don't have a music player with me now. Bad time for bookshop. Sigh.

Seems that nothing has been going right for me. Shit snowballs. I know. They do. Oh well. Hope your week ended well. It's the weekend.


Someone tell me if I am doing the right thing? It's deliberate, and it is wrong, and I jolly well know it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home