Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So much for reading. I end up reading the booklet for the 22nd Singapore International Film Festival. And I have shortlisted the films that I want to watch. The catch, inflation driven pricing. ><


Anyway, don't think I am in the mood to do anything right now actually. Somehow, some why, somewhat. And to think that I have even lost the mood to read my new book. Haha. Hmm.

Oh. Reminder to self to get dinner later.

Added @ 2111h:

I learned about the oil sands of Alberta, energy savings and carbon reductions, and even a little bit about blue whales. And whale flukes look so darn awesome. Imagine getting smacked by one. Haha. Sick humour. But just imagine. It will literally smack the daylight out of us. Isn't it great? *insert grin*.

Next is perhaps the jaguar. Awesome predator. Big cat. Nasty cat? Not I reckon. Will read about it next. And probably about the Sinai peninsula.

Added @ late in the night:

Fast food junkie again. Don't blame others, blame me. :)
Oh I forgot to mention I bought a poster yesterday. :)
Reminder that alcohol makes people high! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home