Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Countdown

So the closed beta ended and it is 2 weeks to the launch. It is too easy and scaled down from its predecessor. Think adding points to skills disappearing, you get what I mean. Somewhat tailored to cater to more casual people by being less technical. Well, I guess whatever they will do to retain or attract players, new and old.

For a game 11 years in the waiting, I'm just hoping it won't suck and me ended up regretting getting it.

Edging towards the following 2 classes. This, the good ol' cleave-o-matic.



And this, just-because-it-feels-so-overpowered-even-with-the-changes-in-beta new kid on the block. Thus it feels like a necessity to have.



How predictable and boring of these two, I know right.

That being said, there is an inclination towards this as well. It is pretty weak in the start of the game, but definitely kickass later for its old school spell awesomeness.




So who are you fighting alongside me?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home