Saturday, December 14, 2013

Messy post ahead.

Sometimes people become jaded not only because they are physically worn out, but more often than not it was from the lack of emotional support or appreciation that they were due. I would. For doing stuff that it was thought expected of you, things that "you should be doing", fulfilling some imaginary obligations that seemingly came from nowhere or ancient traditions. And at the end of it all, you get thrown around like dirt. Thanks, but no thank you.

Some random triggers this morning awakened this dormant feeling again, sian-ness. Goodness me. 家家有本难念的经 I know. It is a good platform to hone one's skills. Be it listening, analysis, judgement, or whatever but I never take sides. Good or bad, I don't know. Emotionally draining yes,although I may not show it. It does pushes you to that point where you don't want to give a damn anymore. It is scary, I know; I've been there and I have no intentions of revisiting.

This statement says it best. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone. This is why I'm often seen asking why; although I can get stumped by the why(s) thrown my direction instead. Haa. Growing up I haven't always been like this. I was an INTP and an ISTJ some point in time, I'm pretty sure. But the thing with these are that they are often general observations and generalisations. But I guess experiences in life changed and shaped the person you'll become. Ask me again a decade later and it may be something else.

Which is why we should never expect somebody else to live the kind of life one expects, other than themselves. I know I wouldn't be happy, or even pissed. LOL. And if you're unable to deal with differing opinions from yours, just too bad then? Nobody is created equally, not even genetically similar twins. So don't expect people to live your life with you, for you.

I definitely think that those paragraph had no link whatsoever :| angsty, a little bit. But it is all good.

Just want to get something off my chest. Indeed... Haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home