Friday, December 30, 2005

A Shell.

I feel so empty lately.

Since I am clearing leave, a lot of time on my hand, so I've been doing a lot of of self reflection. Asked myself for some of the things that have went wrong, and are going wrong now. Will try to do something about it, I hope.

I cannot say I have the most fortunate life, but nonetheless, life's hasn't been too bad to me. Save for the occasional hiccups. The things that I have been short-changed are somehow been compensated in others. Erm, hope u ppl can understand what nonsense I'm talking about la.

There is a 1997 Asian Economic Crisis, somewhere in my life now. Although I'm nonchalant about it, I am prepared for the worst. Honestly, before it even happened, the signs were obvious la, so I'm somehow prepared le. So, yeah, not going to interfere much... See how it end up lor. No worries for me k? I can cope. *I seriously hope*

Saw the doc today. Got medicine the cold that refused to go away. Feeling much better now.

It is already the 30th. 2005 draws to a close in just day. A new year awaits. Hope that 2006 will bring forth all the joy and happiness to make up for all the disappointing time in '05. (",)

*I smile all the time so that nobody knows how sad and lonely I really am.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home