Sunday, October 08, 2006

Recess week. Or is it?

Week 7 came to a close yesterday. Man am I glad that there's this little 'break' in week 8.

Handed in proposal for BGS. Math for Econ test proved to be my undoing. Gotta do something about it. Else I foresee a very miserable time for me in future. Stats test this morning was OK? Except for some 'interesting' questions. And I thought I could have gotten full marks. But. Haha.

Haze is bad. A large scale barbecue is going on and we are caught in the middle of it. Yucks.

YH's party tmr! Am expecting some good food. Yummy! Went to get his present with Quek today. And caught a movie also. The Night Listener. Eh, all I can say about the movie is, a little 'deep'. Must watch with understanding. Not the typical Robin Williams show. Based on true story also.

Basically will try to catch up with the peeps that I am suppose to meet up during the recess. So much things, so little time. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home