Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sun sand sea

This has got to be the most random week of my life for as far as I can remember. I sat in for a meeting which I am not involved in anything. Watched Harold & Kumar 2, it is a little liberal for its M18 rating, crude adult jokes aside, it is better than its predecessor I feel.

The hunt for nice chicken had me hunting all over for it. I am sure I won't forget that. The chicken will be eaten! Someday. I promise. I don't know about you, but I have to eat those chicken!

Volar! was today, weather was mad. Not a single cloud cover the entire day. Everyone was as burnt as they can be. The turnout was disappointing. Totally not worth the effort put into the event. How would you have felt? Prospect of a 3rd looks grim. But then again, it should not be looked upon at a financial perspective. After all, it will kill any other forms of student initiatives in the future. Give hope a chance.

Thought of the day: Would you rather meeting the right people at the wrong time, or the wrong people at the right time?

My personal take, honestly, neither. Both sucks. I can be a little selfish at times thank you :) But if I was really to choose, it would be the former. At least the right people takes a bit of grim away in the time when nothing is going right. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home