Friday, June 13, 2008

Nothing much have happened.Probably the significant event was I've gotten a new helmet? Poor.

I'm still stuck forever on this current read. Must have been my slowest read, ever, beside textbooks that is. Anyway, the black swan found its way into my home also. :) I so need to stop.

Looking forward to the weekend with no particular reason at all. Perhaps weekends have always been associated with fun and joy, not that I am working or anything though. Maybe it is psychological. Bah.

Here I am sitting here with my lips slightly open, drool forming threatening to leak anytime, with the sole purpose of waiting for the oral paste on the ulcer to dry a little before heading to bed. My lips felt abnormally dry from the undue and unfamiliar exposure that I subjected them to, I look like an idiot, period. Time to hit the sack.


*I just miss those days... Can I ever have them back?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home