Monday, May 07, 2012

By right I should be catching up on some precious sleep, but here I am wide awake at 0440h as I'm typing this, with a bowl of strawberries beside me. Thing is I was out for an impromptu nasi lemak supper just a couple of hours earlier and came home feeling completely drained. But yeah, I was jolted awake by myself and can't get back to sleep since. So I decided to wake up.

The weather has been ridiculously hot these days. Mid year, I know. You get days like these where sunshine is bountiful.


Or like these where the sky is blue, with not a single cloud in sight. 


Days like those are best treated with a healthy dose of chill like these. 


 

The plus point is if you are lucky, you might be treated to such a scene at sunset. 


So why should I not be trying hard to get back to sleep? That is because I'm off to my annual in camp reservist tomorrow, rather in a couple of hours time. Told the gang earlier the night that I had the book-in feeling as I was folding the uniform for in-process. Although reservist is nothing like the days of a shit NSF, still it feels vaguely familiar. Rofl. Looking forward to a week of punishing physical training; endless laughter and fun; the latest gossips; and most importantly a lot of sleep. Hehe.

 

And off to chalet I am going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home