Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Half time

and no respite. Aches on the various parts of the body right now, especially the gluteus maximus after the unforgiving slopes of Bt Batok this morning. In fact after the warm up exercises involving the 4 flights of 120+ steps on the slope, we had our legs spasming non sop when we stood still. And then came the 4 intervals of slope run. Killed our legs today. Over the past few days I woke up with new aches. Rofl. Looks like our weekly upkeep maintenance isn't up to CO's standard (obviously there); however I can duly attribute some credits to our weekly sessions of run, pt and supper(oops!). Else I will definitely be in a worse shape than I am in current. Peer pressure much. But well despite the pain and ache, the improvements are visible. So I guess.

Well my lower limps feels like it might just cramp anytime later when I'm sleeping.

Oh and since it rained and snails were out, I was reminded of the fact that snails lay eggs. Random much but anyway. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home