Monday, May 21, 2012

Speed

So today I decided to sort the list of titles that I have in my iTunes on the mac(finally) when I came across this song. Haven't heard it in a long while. I remember Speed was quite the rage back in lower secondary school days. The days of transition from the Sony Walkman to compact disc players; boy school and a female group. It was fourteen years ago maybe? I thought they are looking better now. Natural or otherwise. Not that concerned about the rest, but Hiroko looked really good with that short crop and 多了一份成熟感, which I thought is really nice! And I guess not having to deal with the awkward days of trying to look more mature than your age back then, naturally makes you feel more confident about yourself. And with that confidence I feel, makes a lady attractive. :)

Live in 2010.




The music video back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home