Monday, May 21, 2012

A tex(t)ing pee

The notion that men cannot effectively multi-tasks was put to a challenged by what I encountered in the loo last week. It didn't happen to me, but what I had seen.

So there I doing my business when in strode a guy to occupy the urinal to my right (adhering to Male Restroom Etiquette situation number three @ 2:40). So in the middle of it all his cellphone beeped, out he took from his pocket and proceeded to text single-handedly. Multi-tasking on a whole new level? I simply don't think it was THAT urgent to reply the text there and then in the middle of releasing your bladder. For you would have made a call instead of texting a reply? Well, that is just being me. I sure hope he washed both his hands.

Even when I see men on the phone while doing their business at the urinals, I was always secretly praying that the phone being kiap-ed between the shoulder and head will just slip off and fall into the urinal.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home