Saturday, December 21, 2013

岂能尽如人意 但求无愧于心

The second last week of the year was filled with the random-est of meetups at the most unexpected places coupled with some really wild weather! But it was good! As much as I like certain rules and order in life, I also welcome randomness and spontaneity! :)) Definitely made up for some of the unpleasant stuff that dogged me towards the later week. 

Fulfilled some sashimi craving on Mon. Were so hungry that we could't wait! 
A lil meh.
After the realisation of our juvenile error, midweek blues be gone with brunch. Promised ourselves to check for opening hours more thoroughly next time! 
I really couldn't taste the sweet potato, and it left a soy sauce aftertaste.. 
But the day was saved with... *satisfying
What do you believe in? 
And as I was just bemoaning the lack of rain during the monsoon season, my wish was promptly granted with the mother of all rains in the evening. And it was told that the night temp actually hit 21.1 degrees C! Lol. 
Regretting my words in the day as I made my way to a random late dinner. Obligatory driving in the storm shot.
I actually shivered as I walked in the wind and rain. And since it wasn't pouring when I left the house, I wore a pair of flip flops that I wasn't counting on getting wet in. It got drenched.
Took up on an offer for drinks. Of a failed self defense mechanism, learning how to turn a blind ear to, unknowingly being detached, Jupiter, Moon, Orion, yellow star (Betelgeuse), and crying in a corner by the bush. Takeaway: 岂能尽如人意 但求无愧于心
Le sis got me to buy this. Utilising 'free' credits = GOOD
曾有过,当时的那些执著的,放不下的,很多时候都是纯粹的不甘心。

I'm still craving an unsatisfied want, of butter toast; toasted or thick either will do just fine. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home