Sunday, January 01, 2006

It is 2006!

Well people, it is 2006 already! Happy New Year to you all!!

The start of a new year always begin with your resolutions for the year. Mine? Hmm.. Have not really thought of it yet. But am hoping time will fly very fast? Then I can finish my 2yr 4mths of "voluntary" service to the nation.

National Service is a love-hate relationship for me. On 1 hand I can't wait to finish it, on the other I can bear to leave behind the memories that I have. I've been really lucky to experience the side of NS that most people don't get to cos of my vocation. All was not smooth going from the start. Really went through a lot with this bunch of guys. All the blood, sweat, tears etc. You name it, I think we got it :P.

From the original 240+ strength to the 3 Coy we have today, is by far means no small feat. From the most junior Coy in the ATEC Evaluation to the honour of being crowned the Best Operational Company in 1 Cdo Bn, I salute everybody that played his role for making all these possible.

One can help but feel happy yet sad as the Day creep nearer everyday.

Yeah, so there you have it. My first post of the year. I do not have any clear resolutions yet. How about you?

What is your resolutions for 2006?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home