Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do you have it?

I've just caught a movie at the new GV Vivo City.

Really, think the new Cathay, and you'll get the picture of Vivo City. Messy and works are still going on. Shops are only at like less than 50% occupancy? Anyway, the movie halls are not bad. But think I still prefer Cathay's? Haha.

I watched World Trade Center. Oliver Stone is great. Story is the retold account of 2 survivors pulled out alive from the WTC site. Showed how 2 person, when caught in the more extreme of circumstances, supported each other and gave each other the will to live on.

More importantly, the 2 found the reason for them(family) to carry on, hoping for rescue to come. The reason to live.

What is your reason to live on? I asked myself, and I have no answer. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home