Thursday, October 19, 2006

A little gift. And a little bit more.

Wed: Blood donation drive in school today.

See the little red spot?

Thursday: Gotten back my Math for Econ results. Sucks. Big time. Feel damn stupid. And Stat test, after comparing the answers, make me feel more stupid. SUCKS.


-----------------------------------------------------------


I am quite reluctant to post my 100th post. So I'll continue here instead. Until I have something good to post for 100.

Weekend was spent at Changi SSC completing 2 Star course for kayak. After 2 day of sun with the sun, my face is burnt (as usual). And there are blardy a lot of mozzie there. The course was quite fun I must say.

And the nice food at Changi Village helps. Been quite some time since I ate there.

Another busy week lies ahead. Sianzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home